aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 26 July 2010

Julia my tru(e)th fav this week

Four new Truth hairs this week and I show you my fav called Julia. Julia comes in both regular and streaked in a single pack. I am fan of the streaked Truth hairs, which come in a wide choice of colors, mmm love them.


Slowly returning to a dark-haired girl again. Although I did love the blond hair with the pink and lilac streaks a lot.
My friend Dave is right when he told me the dark hair combines better with the dark brows of my League Taylor skin. I know, mmm but you know what League has a blond and red brow version of Taylor available......


Dikke kus
Dido


Wearing
Deetalez sexy brown shirt
Dark Mouse Sparkles Chocolate earrings

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dido, love the blog, had a question? I saw the taylor out in blonde but had heard nothing about red? Has this been released yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the compliment.
    You have to forgive me A. I was a bit too enthousiastic and thought Taylor skin had also been released in red brow version. But, nope only a blond version came out recently, which btw is not bad for a red-haired.
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grins no prob and yep Im using it for my lovely red hair. Hugs and thanks again.

    ReplyDelete