aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Secret love

Yesterday I received an awesome package with gifts of LaVie.

Containing several lingerie sets in different colours and 2 dresses. I will show you my fav: the Amor Secreto dress/corset. It comes in short and long skirt option. Mmm, I will wear it when I meet my secret lover next time ;-)

Couldn't resist to show you some of the lingerie as well. 

 Amore Secreto dress/corset
Lingerie Laced Desire in blue, pink and black


Wear your LaVie group tag and visit the LaVie shop where you'll find the gift. Not a member yet? Enrollment fee: 250 L$


Wearing:
Hat: Blackmoon Elegant hat
Gloves: Maiiki striped strapless gloves (part of outfit)

Pearls: DM Vibrant colors pearl beaded necklace (Expo exclusive)


Dikke kusDido

No comments:

Post a Comment