aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Fitting under bridges...

[Create-Clix] Beach House / Home High Detail
Mmm, it's because I really like this beach house and it's on sale (ONLY TODAY) for 100 L$ that I blog it. I received a kind of spam mail from the owner Clix Akros. But hey, what the heck that's marketing AND it's a nice house, low prim (164) and not too large (30x12 meters). Interested? More details see the link or IM the maker.

//me wonders if it fits under bridges so Matt can exchange his box for this b.house... (big smile).


Dikke kus
Dido

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, it's much appreciated!! You've got me into blogging now! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now 50L... maybe I'm too nice? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you are Clix ;-)
    hugs you
    kiss Dido

    ReplyDelete