aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 25 December 2010

G*Field's Stella at the Borobudur



This evening Michiel tped me to the Borobudur, well to be precise the project Borobudur coz it's not finished yet. However, what's finished is impressive. I took too many pics and will show you some. Do go and have a look.



Wearing G*Field cocktail dress Stella in red. I love the detailed wrinkles in the bodice and the smooth way the skirts floats around my pixel body.
Also wearing: the red Tiburon booties and Joceline skin both Xmas gifts of YS&Y and Truth Kalista hair in Champagne.


Merry Xmas
Dikke kus Dido

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joing me at Borobodur. Great captures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the place too!
    I've been showing my friends and I wrote about it here:
    http://laura18streeter.blogspot.com/2010/12/borobudur-look-of-day.html

    ReplyDelete