aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 7 February 2011

My sofa


I love my Kosh sofa and the cute poses. Today I used it for showing another NEW Truth hair; this one is called Bea and comes in many options (separate upper and lover part, or as one, bangs, with and without streaks).
The top I am wearing is from the Street Gear outfit of Cherry Bomb. I like the black collar: aww so sexy.
To look more mysterious I put on a pair of dark sunglasses (oculos KR mod4 Big Dark) mm don't think they are still available. Fun!



These awesome NEW bra and panties of BOOM are called 'I Promise'. Showing you the naughty peep bra option (without lace trim) in red. 
Wearing NEW Truth hair called Kymberly. I like it coz it's flex and looks a bit scruffy. 

Hey I go to sleep, nite nite
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment