aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Bluebird


Standing in front of a RL painting of creative Andy (VirtualAndy to you  ;-). I think it breathes a Japanese atmosphere. When I mentioned this to Andy he told me it was a Japanese artist that taught him painting years ago. I love the blue serenity of this watercolor and posed in front to show you:


Bluebird the first item of the jewelry line of MINA called MINA Bijoux consisting of a necklace, a pair of earrings and a bracelet. All jewelry is menu driven resizing for easy fittting. Wow I love it, thanks Mina for your bloggers review copy, kiss!




Another sweet bloggers review giftie is the dress I am wearing, called Miranda in Floral White. It's from the new Privilleged line by Lybra Rage of Finesmith.


Dikke kus
Dido

1 comment:

  1. Your very welcome, great shoot as always :-)
    Kus

    ReplyDelete