aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 30 April 2011

Egyptian Tattoo


For ages now (actually since Alphons my ex landlord showed it to me) I have been wearing an Egyptian tattoo. It's an awesome one and I never saw anybody else wearing it. Only Alphons did and the three lovers I showed the place where to fetch it in the past. I therefore was surprised when today I received this bloggers review item from Randomocity: Egyptian Dreams tattoo... YEAH another one and this one is super to be honest even better than my old one ;-)

Also showing two other bloggers review items:
Bounce Madame Eiffel dress in salmon orange and
2 MFd! woven steel vases (no 1 and no 2) 


From my closet:
Hair: A&A Kimba Dark Rose
Skin: Essences Katy 01 + cat eyeliner (tattoo layer)
Gloves: Randomocity boxing tape lt gray
Jewelry: B.Nuts necklace, lip piercing and bracelet
Boots: M'z Western boots dark brown leather

Dikke kus
Dido

Thanks to the designers for their bloggers review items

No comments:

Post a Comment