aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 29 April 2011

Too late for Easter.. A&A

Hey hey dear readers I am BACK (Yeah!!) from my holiday on the isle of Sardinia, which btw was super. Loved it! 
If you have any RL questions about nice Bed and Breakfast places to stay or routes to drive around the island, please don't hesitate and ask!


But when returning to SL... sooo many new items (sighs) so pfff where do I start... well I liked the rabbit and the eggs poses ... so why not showing you A LATE, TOO LATE EASTER blog entry ;-)


Wearing:
A&A Fashion Pengo outfit ocean (OMG sexy)
Essences Katy cat eyeliner (TFG)
Hair: A&A Kimba Hair Dark Rose (aww love this hair!)
Juxtapose Eggstra cute 3


Dikke kus
Dido


Thanks to the designers for their review items!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Dido:)) Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx brother Michiel! Yes Sardinia is super, I can recommend it. Hope to cu soon!
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete