aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Makeover


My brother Michiel AFTER his makeover :
DNA Damien - skin
MICHAEL - Shape
W&B Mens - Long sleeve beige
Scars - Jeans


Yep this is my SL brother Michiel Bechir AFTER his makeover. A while ago we went shopping coz he definitively needed new skin, hair, eyes, AO and clothes. Michiel was still wearing his first SL hair and skin .... arghhh .... men!
Anyway, I took him shopping and OMG that guy is fast. He bought all within the hour: we entered a shop, he looked around, found something he liked and bought, next shop... etc. Wow!
Anyway the result is shown in the pictures above: the new Michiel after his makeover: a handsome guy! I am proud to be his SL sister.


Especially coz Michiel is also a gifted photographer, who already had several expositions of his work in SL. 
This week I was his model in a photoshoot. You can find the result (4 awesome pics) on his FlickR page: 


my brothers 'old' look
Dikke kus
Dido

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this blog article, Dido:))

    And OMG...the 'old'look: I almost forgot about this tropical outfit...I look like a boyscout..:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like all men shop that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nods, yeah 10 ;-)
    Big smile
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you helped Michi with his transformation, he really needed LOL and you did it great, he looks awesome now ;-)) now he is lovely inside and outside <3

    Bloomy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you Bloomy he really needed a makeover, and YES he is a great guy inside and outside. Hey, hey he is my SL brother!
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete