aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Willow

 Beaded Cardigan - Beige

Ricci Cardi - Hawk

Hey ladies there's a sales (50% off) going on at Willow and they really have gorgeous stuff here. Sales ends at 27th May if I am well informed sooo no hurries. It's a cute store so I want to show you 2 cardigans I bought (as well as a cute lingerie set):


Pic 1:
Willow Beaded Cardigan - Beige
Willow Doric Bra - Grape
Fishy Strawberry Cargo shorts brown (TDR april 2011)
[e]Move pumps - antique
arghhh I bought new hair: Lelutka Rykiel - IrishRed (luv it!)


Pic 2:
Willow Ricci Cardi - hawk
Willow Doric Bra - Grape
MichaMi cropped & slouchy pants in gray
Necklace: Happy Finds : dark owl necklace (collectors item, no longer available)
Gloves: LouLou&Co Crepuscule


Dikke kus
Dido

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dido, I so want that hair as well! I love it! I actually went to get it one day but for some reason, couldn't get into the sim and then I bought another hair instead - thanks for reminding me of this hair!
    And thanks for reminding me of the sale at Willow's. And for the LM ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIG smile yeah Stina REALLY luv this hair. Awesome isn't it?
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete