aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 31 July 2011

Live life on the Edge



There ain't no reason you and me should be alone tonight
Yeah baby, tonight, yeah baby
I got a reason that you
Who should take me home tonight

I need a man that thinks it's right when it's all wrong tonight
Yeah baby, tonight, yeah baby
Right on the limb is where we know
We both belong tonight

It's hard to feel the rush
To brush the dangerous
I'm gonna run right to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall far in love

I'm on the edge of glory
And I'm hanging on a moment of truth
Out on the edge of glory
And I'm hanging on a moment with you

Lady Gaga's solo piano performance of "The Edge Of Glory"

I am no Gaga fan but this performance is AWESOME! Wanted to share with those of you who haven't heard.
Dikke kus
Dido

2 comments:

  1. Awesome performance! Oh, I love Gaga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you Stina ;-)
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete