aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

China girl from the other side


China Sassy girl 


Wearing the Mandarin Sassy dress, a sexy new Chinese dress.  Not quite traditional coz it features a partially lacy top and high side slits. I also placed a photo of the back of this dress coz it's so nicely made and I love the lace. 


Also wearing the new Lelutka Oscar hair I bought this evening; it's a bit like a bad hair day for the Lelutka Rykiel hair ^^. I love the tiny little hairs that pop out. Supa! 



Moreover I give you a song this evening/night. I hope you will enjoy as much as I do. 
Arghhh the video of the Red Hot Chili Peppers - Other Side has been removed so I give you the url of the official Youtube video: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_YodiJO6k&ob=av2e


Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment