aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 11 September 2011

Crazy

Crazy Calla outfit

I lost some older designer items from my invent this week. I didn't care about some, however a few items - among them the Crazy outfits Calla and Glam - I really really love. I have no idea what happened, but it's frustrating.

Anyway this afternoon I went to Crazy to get the Calla and Glam outfits, however both are no longer in the collection. 
So I asked Loan, the designer/owner of Crazy if I could 're-buy' them and .... wow she gave me the outfits! I appreciate muchly and am super happy they are back in my closet; in my opinion these two outfits are still awesome. Thanks so much Loan, luv yah!
Pose by Del May.

No blog posts from me for the coming 2 weeks coz this girl is going where it's summer ^^
Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment