aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 5 September 2011

Mitsuko



Here's the September Group Gift of LaVie called Mitsuko (skin and kimono showing). The folder also contains Japanese hair and slippers (okobo). It's awesome and I took too many photos for this blog post, so now I cannot decide which one to throw away .... pffff I placed all ^^


Thanks so much Pompeja for this awesome gift and welcome back to SL, kissss! 


The scripted japanese hair I am wearing is called Eve Genll by Tekeli-li and comes from my closet.

I include a song, I luv it and hope you do too. Enjoy!
Dikke kus
Dido

Alicia Keys 'doesn't mean anything'

3 comments:

  1. Hello Dido, super pictures!!!!! big compliment, Nicandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo and highlighted it in my What I Like column for Shopping Cart Disco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx Nicandra and Cajsa for the compliments, you almost make me blush ^^

    Super Casja that you mentioned my photo in your column on What I like; I am very honoured!
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete