aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Winter in SL


Yeah it's winter again in SL and of course I went skating. This time at Calas Galadhon, a large nice winter landscape sim. I luv skating: I never forget the first time I did in SL, which was at the Red Square in Moscow made me smile all the time. So much fun. 

Wearing a NEW outfit of BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) called 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in red (comes in many colours); jacket, pants and boots. Not showing the cute earmuff coz it disappeared into my hair argh. I truly love the jacket and boots .... they are so warm ^^
Furthermore wearing the other NEW Truth hair of this week called Clara in quince. 

From my closet:
SMS Free winter striped scarf and gloves. 

dikke kus
Dido

Thanks to the designers for their bloggers review items!

No comments:

Post a Comment