aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 4 December 2011

Keep Me Warm and Winter Dream

Wow Cameron the owner/designer of BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) has been creating so many lovely winter outfits lately. I received a bloggers review pack and in this post I am showing you two of them. Luv them both!




Starting with the Winter Dream outfit which comes in many colors (showing the grey one). As always BDR outfits are very complete; this one comes with cape, boots, wollen dress and socks, including all the alpha layers and sculpted parts. Supa nice textures and design.


wow so cute sticking out my tongue on Juxtapose 'Catch a Flake'  




Next one is the Keep me Warm outfit, showing the red one.
Phew this folder has even more items; of course neko ears and a tail ^^ (not showing), top and jacket/cardigan, boots and jeans in 2 different versions (ripped and normal). Hey it's snowing here at the sim so I opted for the non-ripped one.




And you know what... there is more, but that's for another blog post coz now I go dancing with my SL BF.
dikke kus
Dido

3 comments:

  1. Aww loving this post Dido.
    The setting, the poses the outfit all stunning. The poking out tongue is a great quirky little item too!

    Hugs
    Kooky
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thx Michiel dear brother ^^
    Yeah isn't fun all that snow? You have to come and visit me at Nitro. The whole sim is a winterscene now.
    dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete