aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 23 December 2011

Spoiled Xmas gifty girlie


Today I received a super nice Xmas present from Kooky the DL (Dirty Lynx) Cutie Jeans. This open jeans is so nicely made; I added a detail photo to show you the awesome texture and the attached sculpted parts as well as the cute thong; aww sooo sexy.
At my feet the skully teddy-cat a gift of Ellie, Kooky her sis ^^ 
I feel like a spoiled Xmas gifty girl today! Big smile.

detail of the awesome cutie jeans


This LAQ Xmas GG Ebba skin comes in Ivory (wearing), Cocoa and Peach. I really turned myself into an icy Xmas queenie today ^^
This Finesmith Laetitia jewelry set is simply awesome!  

Overview of items I am wearing:
LAQ Ebba skin in ivory LB - Xmas GG 2011
Shag Pretty Please hair in vodka (also comes in scarlet) the December (Xmas) GG
Finesmith Laetitia earrings, hair jewel and necklace - WOW!

DL (Dirty Lynx) Cutiejeans (Xmas gift of Kooky ^^ luv them!)
AMD snuggies in blue/black (luv them and they come in many many color combinations)

Piccara unbuttoned top - black
Poetic Colors eyes Moon - lavender
Angelic Tattoo Freedom
LouLou&Co Crepuscule gloves and bracelt
Angelwing coin silks white nose ring


Dikke kus
Dido

Thx to the designers for their bloggers preview items!

No comments:

Post a Comment