aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 22 January 2012

Almost my Rezz day

Tomorrow, 23 January, I will be 5 years old! Arghhhhh time flies when you are having fun ....
Phew I won't bother you with old stories but show you a new outfit coz hey it's almost my rezz day and I should look gooooood!



Yesterday Kooky and I went to Collarbor88 and I bought lots of stuff: an awesome fountain, a lovely culture living room set from Trompe Loeil, a Tres Blah graphic Tee especially for my BF coz it had a French text (Merci Beau Coup) on it ^^ and this  awesome (NO) Sari-Kimono dress in red/yellow I am wearing.
I completed this outfit with New AMD Crater earrings and little rock bracelet (comes with necklace too) as well as the New BoHo Turquoise jeans jacket (supa!).

Oh and that's not all coz his evening I couldn't resist and bought these awesome New mesh Maitreya Devi booties faded teal. 

 
Maitreya Devi Booties in faded teal

From my closet:
MINA Dido hair 
Blowpop Seamed fishnet tights 
Redmint skin pale no. 07
Mayfly deep sky mesh eyes Paris Green
HUZ Kanji tattoo


Poses used: Label Motion From Below poses TFG


extra dikke rezz day kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment