aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 27 January 2012

Black to the Future & Anymore

Graffitiwear Black back to the Future outfit, which includes the lovely tintable brooch (green to match my socks ^^). 
Sitting in front of the fountain I bought last weekend at Collarbor88

Pomme d'Amour sweetheart hair; not flex and fluffy but sooo retro and cute

Graffitiwear Rose Back tattoo (part of Baroque outfit); wow I like this tatt!


These Anymore punk boots (shown in magenta here, but available in many colors) are one of my fav tough boots, I luv them and wear them often. The hud lets you change the size of the boots and the color of laces and socks. I luvvvv these boots!

Wearing:
Graffitiwear Black back to the Future dress 
Graffitiwear Rose Back tattoo (part of Baroque corset top & leggings)
Pomme d'Amour sweetheart hair in rust (scripted)
Anymore punk boots in magenta : wow I love these boots, with a hud that let you change size, socks, laces 


From my invent:
AMD little rock bracelet
Angelwing coin silks white nose ring
LouLou&Co gloves and bracelet Crepuscule
TSS darken eyebrow piercing
Redmint skin pale 07
Poetic Color Moon eyes in lavender


Wish you all a supa weekend!
dikke kus
Dido


Thx to the designers for their bloggers review items!

No comments:

Post a Comment