aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Lilly in Leo dress


Showing two new items as well as a supa newish pose:
HUSH Lily skin: yeah that's a long time ago that I tried a new skin, but this one is nice. I prefer the nude version in cream and vanilla, but that's a personal choice. 
Lilly comes in many skin tones and in 5 make-ups: Natural (shown), Bewitch, Seduce, Captivate and Ravish (shown).
Wanna see more HUSH skins? See their Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/hushskins/


The lovely TwinS FaShIoN (TF) leo dress in red I am wearing comes in many colours even fierce yellow, but I prefer this warm red.  


Pose used in first photo: Miamai Model pose Pulse 10, which I bought at the Pose Fair.


dikke kus
Dido

Lilly Ravish skin in Vanilla 

Lilly Natural skin in Cream

Thx to the designers for their bloggers review items!

No comments:

Post a Comment