aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 8 July 2012

Catching up: Summer, Julia & Hailey


I have been so busy with Nitroglobus Gallery the past weeks; i.e. the exihibition of PetsiKat and her opening party last Thursday, that I didn't have much time to blog all these nice new bloggers review items I received :-(
So today is 'catching up day.


Here's the first one: Julia mesh dress by Amarelo Manga soooo 'summerish'; I like the texture and design.



Also brand new is my skin.... AGAIN I hear you think ANOTHER skin.... Nods, yep this is the brand new the body co Summer skin (03 light) and nope no bloggers review article but a gift of my sweetie.

I love the face and body, very sensual lips slightly parted, supa ass, hips, back and belly button.

Newish (30 June release) is the Truth mesh hippie hair I am wearing called Hailey (w/roots quince). It has a tintable headband. Cute, cute I like it!

From my closet:
Mayfly Liquid light eyes Rainshower Shadow
Bliensen + MaiTai Feliz Navidad double strand necklace
Eclectiaca Swoon gloves ivory
Mynerva Moles - Monroe
DT JoLiE V2 beautymarks moles and Xtra freckles
YS&YS freckles add tattoo layer

Enjoy your Sunday
dikke kus
Dido

2 comments: