aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 18 July 2012

London great Coldlogic mesh



Wearing the not so newish but really professionally made ColdLogic mesh dress London in plum; great fit, design and textures. I bought the red version a while ago and blogged it, but this color is awesome too.
Thx for Subscriber gift.


I must admit I visited the hair fair this morning but apart from the usual lag mmm not so impressed. Maybe that's coz I am totally in love at the moment with my cute D!va hair Tomoko2, which I bought at Collabor88. I will return to the hair fair later coz after all a girl cannot have enough hair!


Furthermore wearing:
HUSH Lily skin Natural Vanilla
Truth Kalle 2 w/Roots in mahogany with tintable hairband
Mayfly mesh eyes deep sky rainshower shadow
LouLou&Co gloves & bracelets Crepuscule (my old time fav) as well as their upper arm bracelet Myrtil.
Facial tattoo is Plastik Soul Ink Oedipus
Facial piercings Jam grey are from Acide
Body tattoo is from BDR 'write on me' and used to be part of an outfit


New is the pose I used: The Muse Poses - Eupharie. Thx for bloggers review gift! 
Phew am I detailed today ^^
dikke kus
Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment