aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Crystall Dunes

 

I visited Crystall Dunes, the private sim of Neva Crystall, this evening. Just in time coz it will be open until August 8th! Soooo if you wanna visit well you have to hurry. It's worthwhile though; coz it's really a lovely place. Thx Neva for sharing! I took loads of pics, among them these to show you a few new items.

First of all I wanted to blog the SLAVE DreSSing RooM mesh S Sandals. I received the bloggers review folder this weekend containing several lovely colors. Wow great sandals, love them! Thx Cristine!

The other new item is the Cynful mesh Ruffle skirt dark blue, which I bought at TDR last nite: cute cute cute. Pff not easy to find a thong to fit under it. I finally choose the LoveCats Twilight thong, which is supa tiny, but still visible. Oh well hope you don't mind ^^

The top is the urbana Zina top night from the Vintage Fair, which I blogged yesterday.
Hair: Clawtooth Going Steady - girl next door (from the Hair Fair)
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Light - Rising Spring
Skin: the body co. Summer 
Gloves and bracelet are from LouLou&Co

That's it nite nite
dikke kus
Dido

Fun coz RL I have the same color nailpolish on my toes at the moment ^^

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit, great pictures and blue nail polish! That's just fab!

    In case you didn't know.. I love your blog!

    hugs
    Kooky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blushing thx sooooo much Kooky!!!!

    ReplyDelete