aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 8 September 2012

Weekend Newishness


It's weekend and sooo many new items coming in phew. 
I choose a few to show you:

DS (Dulce Secrets) Nyree.Pernod.dark (V) skin, which together with Darkness Evil eyes (not shown) is DS offerings for the Twisted Hunt. I like this pale skin with the dark lips. 

Furthermore wearing one of the 3 new Truth hairs of this week: Briony w/roots in mahogany (non-mesh). I noticed I am turning to brown lately. I like this loose updo. 

The mesh red GlamHalter dress is SYSY's. Yeah Sysy is back and totally into making mesh nowadays. And she does a great job! The dress comes in 5 base and 5 bright colors. I choose the base red. 

Last but not least (I hope you can see) is a new tattoo which is really awesome and goes well with the red Sysy dress ^^. It's the Part-Che Wildflowers tattoo of a new brand Sparkly*Ephelant, which is only available in Market Place shop (I included the link). I like the color and how it wraps over my shoulder.

Have a great sunny weekend! 
dikke kus
Dido

Oh and do come this Sunday 10-12 am SLT (6-8 pm GMT) to the opening party of Gitu at Nitroglobus Gallery with DJ Justininho!



Thx to all the designers for their awesome Bloggers Review items! Appreciated.
Hey wow I added ALL the LM's phew.

1 comment: