aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 18 January 2013

Hold my skirt


Wearing 'Le Noir' a TDS (The Dark Swamp) outfit by Cherry Manga; awesome creative lady. Le Noir exists of sculpted parts only and black crows holding my fragile skirt ^^

The Glo.Brandy.Bare V skin I wear is from DS (Dulce Secrets) and a Bloggers Review item. I like this skin.

Pose used is from Ovation called OV Cara. I didn't know this shop, but I like the Cara poses, they fit my avi super and are tasteful and delicate. Thanks Hallie for this awesome Bloggers Review item!

For a change I am wearing blond mesh Edith hair by Truth, which comes including the tintable hat (hud). My fav of the 3 Truth hairs of the past week.

Wow, we just decided on a date for the opening party of 'Hidden Faces' exhibition at Nitroglobus Gallery: Wednesday 23 January it will be.
And you know what.... that's also my rezz day! Arghhh lol I will be 6 yrs old. 

dikke kus
Dido 

No comments:

Post a Comment