aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine day


On this photo I am wearing SYSY's Spashdress in pink, a Valentine day GG. Thx soo much Sysy! Kus.

The cute Valentine pose is from DQ and called 'BAD Cupid' and available at their shop for only L$ 1. Coz Nitro isn't here in SL yet I posed alone... mmm 

Deep Emerald Mayfly mesh eyes

All the rest is from my closet, except the awesome Mayfly mesh eyes, which are a GG: the Deep Sky eyes 'Deep Emerald' (green) & the 'Deep Majorelle' (purple). Thanks and hugs Keshie! 

Wearing the 'anniversary gift dress' of coldLogic'. coldLogic has a photo contest: you have to wear this anniversary dress and make a cool photo.

Valentine day is a very special day for me coz on 14 February 2012 Nitro asked me to be his partner. It has been an awesome year. Luv you sweetie, thanks for being here!

Happy V.day to you all!
dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment