aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 23 March 2013

True Grey, Your BF wants me ...


Just before the weekend starts showing two new items that I like muchly: 
BDR (Beautiful Dirty Rich) Your Boyfriend Wants Me dress (in red). This cute Tshirt/dress comes in many many lovely colors. Instead of wearing my usual black ^^ I decided to show you the red version; no mesh, simple but effective and soooo cute.
As usual Cameron made a well filled folder, with a lot of different options among them all layers and the Lolas, BBusty & Lush appliers.  

The other new item are Mayfly Liquid Light Mesh Eyes True Grey. I am a fan of Keshie, she makes awesome eyes.

I like to thank the designers for their awesome review items!
Wishing you all a super nice weekend!
dikke kus
Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment