aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 21 August 2013

SLAVE Marie & Truth Elaine




Love this NEW SLAVE mesh Marie CorsetDreSs, that comes with a color changing HUD with sooo many different great color combinations. Cristine makes awesome mesh clothes, she is getting better and better AND her clothes are definitely NOT only for slave girls :-)

The other NEW item is one of this weeks Truth mesh hairs called Elaine. Yummie it is and soo well made! Wearing the lightblond 03 with roots.

The cute Tolay hat is from LiNe and not new.

Dikke kus
Dido


the back of Marie (red version) 
the hair is EMO-tions NADINE in red

****

one of my atm fav songs

I am a hunter, but I won't hunt for you. 
I am a lover, I am a lover
I am a runner, but I can't run from you

Hunter by Sandra van Nieuwland  


2 comments: