aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 27 October 2013

Boo


Boo ..... hey it's almost Halloween ^^
Yesterday I received an NC and went to investigate this Vero Modero Immortal gown. When I arrived at the shop I saw Bouquet Babii wearing this particular outfit sooo I said hey that looks cool lemme see, pls don't change. She answered hey I am the owner/designer of this place. 
Arghhh oops I didn't know so I apologized. She said no problem and gave me the facial tattoo, which is really really cool. I thanked her and then she gave me the entire Immortal outfit to blog as well. Well here it is TATAAAA ^^

The Immortal outfit folder contains: a mesh mini dress in black, a choker, an arm accessory (spider arghhh), a head accessory and of course the gown tail in red and black covered with golden spiders. AND the awesome DEADLY face tattoo. Here's your taxi

I took these 4 photos surrounded by Nitro's NEW mesh art creation at his platform. Wow I love it, the black and white pattern, the nasty eyed sort of spermatozoon creatures moving and surrounding me ^^

Poses used:ED (Eternal Dream) Star
Also wearing the special Halloween JD socks (HUD with several cool options to create halloweenish socks) which go with my cool Catty JD booties.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I will do too  
dikke kus
Dido 







No comments:

Post a Comment