aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sunday shopping day


Yeah I went shopping yesterday and bought so many awesome things. Lemme show you some:

YS&YS Cara Pale Smoky skin, TDR (The Dressing Room) Oct 2013
Clawtooth Windswept REDS from Collabor88 Oct 2013
.Shi Fingerless Gloves Set4 which come with a HUD that gives 4 different shades of orange/light red
r2 A/D/E kagaya mesh black bodysuit from Collabor88 Oct 2013
I love this purfectly fitting bodysuit, phew so sexy but not sleezy. The hair is cool for pics in windy weather :-)

The cool poses used are from the Shoots packages by ED (Eternal Dream)  




More photos wearing the same hair, skin and outfit but without the Shi gloves and WITH my atm fav JD Catty black high heel booties with socks.

NEW are:
the cute dragon Tesla Fairy made by Riven, which I hanging on my back and I bought at the Fantasy Gacha Fair Worth a visit for sure this lovely Fair; soo many awesomes goodies for sale on a nicely made sim. I bought several items, difficult not to ^^.
Also wearing the cute Swallow The ears of Ibiza 2 Gold which I bought at TDR.

Dikke kus
Dido

with JMB Balogh at what's left of Worlds End



No comments:

Post a Comment