aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 13 January 2014

A visit to Collabor(1)88


Always fun to shop at Collabor88. There is a new edition since 10 January. Sooo I had to go and although lag was killing and it took ages for all items to rezz I couldn't resist to stay and wait and buyyyyyyy.

Showing 3 dresses, which are all superb:
  • Starting with the first dress shown on top of this blog post, the JUNBUG Instant Crush in Dusky a mesh evening dress. I don't have any mesh evening dresses coz most of them I don't like, but this one is yummie. Love it! 
  • Second is another great dress:  the Yara mesh dress in umber from Baiastice. I adore the lace as well as the textures of front and back of this dress. A super classy dress to wear when I visit vernisages ^^




The third mesh dress is Julianna from Tee*fly in blue. Showing the front as well as the nice back with the bow. Totally different style but lovely. I adore the small shoulder straps and neckline; super!

The star tattoo on my left leg is from 5*INDDS.
Poses used: Flowey 'raw nostalgia' which I bought at CB88 too & PosESioN 2014 Gift poses.
All photos made at Nitro's workshop at Nitroglobus gallery

Well it was a fruitful shopping weekend AND guess what ... I bought more.
Will show you later.
Dikke kus
Dido



No comments:

Post a Comment